738 E. Dundee Rd.
Palatine, IL, United States
Web Site: www.harvestcg.com
Our client, an established, rapidly-growing company is looking for an Engineering Technician to join their engineering tools development team in Sun Prairie, WI as a full-time employee. Reporting to the Engineering Manager, this position will create and maintain the AutoCAD drawing tools and parts libraries that are used by the production engineering staff and will assist with the conversion of systems files as they integrate new modeling software. Our client offers a competitive compensation package, including great benefits!
Job responsibilities are as follows:
* Create/maintain symbols needed to generate bills of materials required to list buildings.
* Create and maintain standard building and custom building details.
* Periodic update and archive of standard symbol drawing libraries.
* Create/maintain bills of materials and operations in our resident manufacturing software.
* Create/maintain CNC programs used in manufacturing equipment to punch and form parts.
* Create and maintain 3 dimensional modeling of parts and structures.
* Prepare and write LISP routines for AutoCAD programming.
* Associate’s Degree in Building Design or equivalent from two-year college or technical school.
* 2-3 years of AutoCAD experience.
* CNC programming experience.
* Experience with Microsoft Office products including CRM and Excel would be preferred.
|Title (Show Brief)||Location||Posted|