Desired skills & job duties include:
Suitable work experience in a technically related field may be considered in lieu of formal education.
- Experience with PLC & HMI platforms, upload download etc;
- Ability to read ladder logic drawings;
- Strong electrical knowledge & troubleshooting skills;
- Maintaining and modifying existing process control systems;
- Work collaboratively with design engineers and software engineers;
- Interact with clients, suppliers and contractors;
- Modification / troubleshooting of motor control centers, variable frequency drives, instrumentation etc.
- Good with hand tools and mechanically inclined;
- Must be highly motivated, detail oriented and be able to work independently and part of a team.
- Must be able to legally work in U.S.
$16.00 – $24.00 / hour with overtime. 401K plan and benefit package offered.
Please send resume to:firstname.lastname@example.org
Attn: John Schulz
L. W. Allen, LLC.
4633 Tompkins Drive
Madison, WI 53716
Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action Employer