Experience or knowledge in the following areas is desired but will train.
- Basic Understanding Of Electronics/Electrical Equipment
- Panel Fabrication, Wiring And Soldering
- Safe Operation of Hand And Power Tools
- Drilling, Tapping And Mounting Components
- Ability To Read Electrical Schematics
Must be highly motivated, detail oriented, able to work independently, as well as being a team player. Working well with your hands and having great pride in your work is a major asset.Starting wage is $13-$15 per hour plus overtime.4 day work week.401K plan and benefit package offered.For confidential consideration, please send resume to:L.W. Allen, LLC.Attn: Travis Clark4633 Tompkins DriveMadison, WI firstname.lastname@example.org No Phone Calls PleaseEqual Opportunity & Affirmative Action Employer