Our client, an established, rapidly-growing company is looking for Engineering Technicians to join their production design team in Sun Prairie, WI as a full-time employee. The Engineering Technician will create drawings and bills of materials for standard and custom building product lines. Our client offers a competitive compensation package, including great benefits!
Job responsibilities are as follows:
- Prepare CAD drawings for standard and custom building product lines.
- Compile bills of materials required to construct buildings.
- Prepare CAD drawings of custom building details as required.
- Enter and maintain data in manufacturing software.
- Creation of parts including CAD drawings and entering data in manufacturing software.
- May include checking of bills of materials and drawings for standard and custom buildings.
- Read and interpret contracts and other documents including: work requests, customer site plans, product improvement memos, and layout sketches.
- Visit job sites for training on new parts and erection methods.
- May include answering telephone calls from customers and erectors regarding specific building designs.