Company Info
Aerotek


Madison, WI, United States

Phone:
Web Site:

Company Profile


CAD Technician


col-narrow-left   

Job ID:

2202

Location:

Madison, WI, United States 

Category:

Construction, Design, Engineering, Entry Level

Salary:

$17.00 per hour
col-narrow-right   

Job Views:

29

Zip Code:

53718

Employment Type:

Full time

Posted:

09.13.2016
col-wide   

Job Description:

Each candidate will be responsible for completing up to 4 AutoCAD 2D drawings per day, and when they start they will be expected to complete two a day until they are comfortable with picking up the pace. They will be drafting in AutoCAD a 6 page drawing, site layout, and elevation drawing of where the towers go for telecommunications. 90% of the time they will be drafting in AutoCAD, the other 10% will be working with other team members on communication of their status, what is expected for the day/week, and overall project scope.

Job Requirements:

  • Associates degree in Drafting/Design or related field
  • 2+ years AutoCAD drafting/design which can be during school
  • Microsoft Office Tools