~~Experienced Bank Teller Needed
Work Location: Itasca , IL
• Responsible for processing customer transactions within established guidelines. Education/Experience: High School Diploma or GED required.
• 5 to 7 years previous banking experience.
• Skills and Competencies: Demonstrated skill in use of computers. Demonstrated ability to achieve individual and team goals. Positive approach in interactions with customers and team members. Good communication skills. Ability to work a schedule that includes working weekends and some holidays.
• Major Job Duties and Responsibilities: Identifies and makes sales referrals, recommends alternate channels, and cross-sells bank services and product. Duties may also include safe deposit, merchant/vault, ATM processing, bonds and coupons, foreign currency and night drop.
* The branch features a Drive-Thru
* The manager is looking for a former teller ex to join a busy, fast paced branch.
• Full-time- 40 hours per week during the branch hours- must be available to work hours below:
(Mon - Fri: 8am to 5:30pm. Sat: 8am to 1pm)